the Lab Technician on ad-hoc basis job in india 2022
the Lab Technician on ad-hoc basis job in india 2022
Kandi, Sangareddy, Telangana- 502 284.
Advertisement No. IITH/88/MS/PR/______________________ Dated: 27.10.2022
Post applied for: _________________ Photo
Application No. (for official use):
Name of the Applicant
Gender Category Date of Birth Age (as on the Date of Nationality
Educational Qualification (in reverse chronological order)
S.No. Degree University/Institute Duration Year CGPA/ Division Specialization
Professional Experience( in reverse chronological order)
S.No. Dept./Instt./Office: Post held Type of Start End Duration Consolidated pay
Employment date date per month:
List of Attachments
S.No. Description No. of Pages
I hereby declare that I have carefully read and understood the “Advertisement and the General
instructions attached thereto” and that all the entries in this ONLINE Application form are true to the best
of my knowledge and belief. I also declare that I have not concealed any material information that may
debar my candidature for the post applied for. In the event of suppression or distortion of any fact in my
application form, I understand that I will be denied any employment in the Institute and if already
employed in any of the posts in the Institute; my services will be terminated forthwith.
Signature of the Applicant
URGENTLY REQUIREMENT FOR LAB TECHNICIAN
Perform quality control tests in the lab as well as on-site when necessary
Assist with testing and calibrating lab equipment in preparation for specific tasks
Perform quality control tests on ingredients, completed products and product samples
Prepare samples prior to shipping them to customers
Follow all company policies and procedures to ensure product integrity and quality control
Analyze retrieved data and prepare reports for laboratory management
Recognize and report any food safety issues
Instrumentation Lab Technician
- Coordinating with engineers for installation / calibration / validation of various instruments.
- Calibration of instruments according to set standards.
- Performing daily check on instruments and equipment to make necessary calibration to keep instruments operational.
- Evaluate instrument performance to identify optimization and enhancement opportunities.
- Preparation of SOPs.
- Maintaining safety in the lab by adhering to safety protocols
- Maintaining cleanliness in the lab.
- Taking care of regular maintenance of Equipment and performing regular checks related to functional performance on instruments as required.
- Making request for maintenance with respect to electrical, plumbing, carpentry work
- Maintaining proper stock of required chemicals, spares and accessories.
- Initiating process to remove scrap / non-repairable instruments as & when needed.
- Keeping track of Annual Maintenance contract for Instruments, communicating with engineers and inviting quotations, etc.
- Communicating with engineers for troubleshooting.
- Communication with students / industry / outsiders for slot allotment
- Helping students to learn right techniques for proper handling of instruments
- Ensuring availability of required accessories, spares, chemicals, etc. and checking its contents on regular basis
- Maintenance of accurate records and reporting of data
- Maintaining Log books for all instruments
- Updating Stock register of chemicals, glassware, spares, accessories, etc.
- Preparing Breakage record after completion of each academic year
- Regularly updating the instrument List
Training on instruments
- Demonstration on various instruments
- Conduct hands on training sessions for PG students / research scholars / faculty members
- Receiving, labelling and analysing samples for various practicals / govt. & industry research projects
Quality Control Technician III
Who are we?
Teva is a global pharmaceutical leader and the world’s largest generic medicines producer, committed to improving health and increasing access to quality health solutions worldwide. Our employees are at the core of our success, with colleagues in over 80 countries delivering the world’s largest medicine cabinet to 200 million people every day. We offer a uniquely diverse portfolio of products and solutions for patients and we’ve built a promising pipeline centered around our core therapeutic areas. We are continually developing patient-centric solutions and significantly growing both our generic and specialty medicines business through investment in research and development, marketing, business development and innovation. This is how we improve health and enable people to live better, healthier lives. Join us on our journey of growth!
- Calibration of HPLC, Gas Chromatography, Ion Chromatography, AAS, TOC, UV Spectrophotometer, FTIR, Raman, Potentiometer etc.
- Calibration of Dissolution Test Apparatus, UV Cabinet, Media Degasser etc.
- Standardization of KF Reagent.
- Timely completion of performance verification of instruments and equipment.
- Execution of instrument and equipment qualification protocols.
- Daily calibration of balances, pH meter, Conductivity meter, Dissolved Oxygen Meter.
- Preparation of reagents and standardisation of volumetric solutions.
- Maintenance of spares/accessories of all laboratory instruments and equipment.
- Reporting of Deviations, Chromatographic Errors and LIR (If any).
- To follow Good Laboratory Practices and safety policies in the laboratory standard area.
- To ensure compliance to the policy and procedure requirements on Data integrity.
- Ensure maintenance of logbooks, Inspection lot number register and all relevant registers in the laboratory.
- Master’s/Bachelor’s Degree in Chemistry or equivalent degree
- 1-3 years of experience in Non-Routine section and calibration of laboratory instruments and equipment.
Already Working @TEVA?
If you are a current Teva employee, please apply using the internal career site available on “Employee Central”. By doing so, your application will be treated with priority. You will also be able to see opportunities that are open exclusively to Teva employees. Use the following link to search and apply: Internal Career Site
The internal career site is available from your home network as well. If you have trouble accessing your EC account, please contact your local HR/IT partner.
Teva’s Equal Employment Opportunity Commitment
Teva Pharmaceuticals is committed to equal opportunity in employment. It is Teva’s global policy that equal employment opportunity be provided without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, disability, pregnancy, medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, ancestry, veteran status, national or ethnic origin or any other legally recognized status entitled to protection under applicable laws.