Assistant Manager – Air force Management job in india 2022
Assistant Manager – Air force Management job in india 2022
Full Job Description
- NOTAM Monitoring and updation of NOTAM on Portal.
- Monitoring of AIP Supplements.
- Monitoring and Review of Jeppesen, Nav Blue and IGO (company)/ Defence Charts.
- Regular liaison with AAI, Air Force & Naval authorities for better coordination, efficient Operations and Airspace utilisation
- Preparation of Flight Operations Brief for Pilots and Dispatchers highlighting changes in procedures, Potential Hazards & Mitigations.
- Preparation of Airport feasibility and Safety Risk Assessment document and Hazard Register
- Maintaining and updating Hazard Register for Safety Compliance and audit
- Attending ATC/ Safety/FOPC/ROC Meetings etc.
- Any other duties assigned by the Superiors.
- Candidates with Flight Dispatcher certification on A320/ATR shall be preferred.
Senior Manager – Vigilance & Security
Full Job Description
.Retired Gazetted officers of the Defence forces (Army/Navy/Air Force) or Central Armed Police Forces (BSF/CISF/ITBP/CRPF) only.
Level in Forces
. Captain or Major or equivalent only.
. 5 to 10 yrs in Forces and minimum 3-4 yrs experience in large reputed manufacturing set up with Unionized environment (mandatory). Hands on experience in handling both physical security and electronic security in Industrial set-up.
. Maximum 45 yrs only.
. Preferable from West or North.
.Fluency in speaking and writing in English and Hindi compulsorily required.
Computer and New Technology Equipment
. Proficient in use of computers (especially Excel, Word and Power point) and have handled new technological security equipment/software/apps.
(i) Adept at logical thinking and written skills.
(ii) Reasonably versed with basic investigation methodology.
(iii) Compilation and preparation of investigation reports.
(iv) Intelligence gathering, collation and dissemination skills.
(v) Preparation of analysis and recommendation reports.
(vi) Excellent collaboration/coordination skills with ability to operate independently.
. Physically fit and mentally sound.
(a) Management of Security and Intelligence operations of a Manufacturing plant spread over 250 acre and operating in 3 shifts and pan India assets such as land Parcels/Stockyards.
(b) Plan, establish and review of the overall Security apparatus including optimal deployment posture for the Plant.
(c) Single Point of Responsible Contact for Vigilance operations to include white and blue collar violations.
(d)Prevention, investigation and incorporation of counter measures against theft, pilferage and malpractices.
(e) Conducting discreet investigations (misappropriation, financial impropriety and theft) and prepare/furnish logical report for action by Management.
(f) Ensure detection/identification of risks (Security/Vigilance/IR) prior to occurrence – utilizing information from multiple sources and create situation for Security/Vigilance/IR staff to handle the risk.
(g) Establish close liaison and intelligence network to obtain timely input, addressing of issues and prevention of un-towards Security/IR related incidents.
(i) In house sources – Staff, Union/permanent/contract worker’s.
(ii) Outside agencies – Local villagers, neighbouring industries and local police.
Planning, control and movement of all Employees and Visitors including parking.
(i) Planning, control and management of Material movement along with related documentation.
Planning Traffic control arrangements and investigation of traffic violations.
(k) Generate and control Management Information System (MIS) reports for all Security, Vigilance and Intelligence activities of the Plant.
(l) Strictly enforce without bias or prejudice – penalty system for various violations as per laid down norms and processes without any deviation.
(m) Liaise with Local/Traffic Police, and Government agencies as required.
(n) Liaison with IB / CID and Intelligence agencies to obtain, collate, analyse and formulate an intelligence picture of all activities relating to Industries in the area.
(o)Prepare, facilitate and lead conduct of External/Internal Audit (IFCs, ISO 140001/450001/ +91-XXXXXXXXXX), cross-locational audits and bench marking exercises.
(p) Maintain a close connect with the Village Heads and eminent Villagers from adopted villages and make assessment of their activities.
(q) Ensure planning, preparation, maintenance and upkeep of various Security systems (new and existing) such as CCTV,
Access control and Communication systems.
(r)Preparation of Annual Maintenance Contracts and Service Contracts to include Vendor negotiation.
(s) Prepare Capital and Revenue Budgets for all expenditures related to Department.
Control the operation of outsourced Security agency including deployment, compliances, billing, improvement initiatives, welfare,
contingency reactions and practices.
(u)Execution and monitoring, on behalf of Department Manager (Vigilance), of assigned/ additional tasks in area of responsibility.
EXECUTIVE OPERATIONS – CAR RENTAL
- Management of Fleet and Drivers
- Maintenance of documents and records
- Communication with the client over the phone & E‐mail
- Keeping track of vehicular movements
- Interview, training and educating the drivers
- Checking of the Logbooks/OT sheets and meeting with the drivers on spot.
- Monitoring the car movement through GPS tracking
- Preparing the report in Excel and presentation in Ms. Powerpoint
- Create and carry out plans for an effective Transport System.
- Monitoring the refueling of cars
- Respond to and follow up enquiries using appropriate methods.
- Communicate, liaise and negotiate internally and externally using appropriate methods to meet the client satisfaction
- Management of Imprest/Funds
The work will cover managing the complete Fleet Function of a corporate which will include but not limited up to handling all types of Transport Services & Keeping track of vehicular movements & drivers.
- Candidates preferably should have experience in the same field and from Air Force (Trade: Police/MTD/MT-Fit)
- Good level of computer literacy__ including proficiency in MS Office applications and mail drafting.
- Good observation and analyzing skills..
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and ability to develop strong working relationships inside and outside organization.
- Ability take ownership for Customer needs
- Decision Making policy
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Candidate should have pleasing personality with excellent communication skills (Verbal & Written).
Senior Manager -Field Operations
Full Job Description
You would be part of:
- Managing UAV field operations and GIS data collection by making use of AUS’s flagship UAV fleet.
- Lead a team with remote working team of 60+ members across the country.
- Engaging with multiple stakeholders within and outside of organization to understand scope of work in hand, schedule and assign tasks to respective account managers and deliver the projects on time.
- Managing execution of UAV based surveying and mapping projects, mainly in the industry sectors of Mining , Urban Planning , construction progress monitoring, large scale UAV mapping projects etc. which are carried out in different parts of the country.
- To Ensure all UAV field operations are carried out meeting time lines, cost-effectively, well within the pre defined budget.
- Working closely and in alignment with the business development team to understand stakeholder’s interests and preparing execution strategy accordingly.
- Prepare/ manage budgets, forecast requirements, conduct budget reviews, analyze variances and report cost plans to upper management.
- Maintain safe and healthy work environment by establishing, following, and enforcing standards and procedures; complying with industry regulations
- Providing superior customer service and ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Track staffing requirements, hiring new employees as needed
- Managing excellent relations with clients, stakeholders involved and vendors by representing the best interests of everyone.
- Making continuous efforts to smoothen and improve work output/ delivery by actively engaging with respective teams and necessary departments.
- Working with key account managers to resolve any standing queries or improvise their workflow to increase work output.
- Continuously tracking performance of teams and team members to deliver the best by developing and monitoring reportee KPI and KRA metrics.
We expect you to:
- Be Passionate to step into the UAV/Drone business operations domain by making use of your current skills/experience.
- Have led team size of 20+ members
- Have worked with remote teams for managing work.
- Have led multiple projects/program end-end execution simultaneously under your leadership.
- Have work experience in operations/ fleet management of at least 4 years in a similar domain would be a plus
- Have command on analytical tools and fleet management softwares
- Develop and generate a MIS reporting system to keep all stakeholders apprised.
- Have excellent communication skills in English( Read, write, speak) and hindi( speak)
- Have a degree in Engineering technology or Management from a recognized university.
- Ready to work in a highly dynamic and fast paced job environment.
- Have strong people management skills, and go-getter attitude
- Have a high learning ability to adapt to changing dynamics of the job and capable of grasping and utilizing complex ideas and strategies.
- To be able to travel to client and field locations on need basis
You are awesome if you are:
- Having or had experience of managing UAV operations for mapping or related works
- Have knowledge of various UAV systems and their business use cases and techniques used
- Have experience in working with DGPS systems and related projects.
- Available to join immediately
- Having work experience in airlines/ airforce ops management domain